Martial Arts is a fantastic life skill for young children to learn. As well as learning how to defend themselves children also learn valuabe lessons in discipline, control and respect. Our martial arts program offers a holistic and fun approach to learning the sport.
- 1 hour long sessions with children within their relevant age groups (3-4 years, 5-7 years, 8-11 years)
- Warm ups based in fundamental movement skills to develop coordination, agility, speed, power and flexibility.
- A focus on the core skills needed to use karate in everyday life.
- Helping children to develop the eight virtues of traditional kata including politness, discpline, vigilance, inner strength, phsyical strength, self defense, mental strength and loyalty,
- In all of our sessions safety comes first so that children can learn how to strike and kick effectively.