Gymnastics is one of our most popular activities amongst both boys and girls and develops excellent transferable skills such as flexibility, balance and coordination. Our program delivers these skills through high energy group based activity with the aim of developing skills that will form the bedrock for rhythmic, tumbling or acrobatic gymnastics.
- 1 hour long sessions with children within their relevant age groups (3-4 years, 5-7 years, 8-11 years)
- Fundamental movement skills based warm ups to develop flexibility, coordination, balance, speed and awareness.
- Our programs place a particular focus on the development of skills specific to gymnastics; flexibility, core strength, balance, upper and lower-body strength, power, mental focus, discipline, and dedication.
- Our program begins with a combination of static and dynamic floor exercises to develop the prerequisite skills to graduate to more complicated movements involving equipment in later stages.
- Regular individual coach interventions to highlight players performing skills well or areas for improvement specific to the focus area of the session.
- Regular assessments and progress checks based on the Kidster ability level system.