If your child has a passion for football then you have come to the right place. Our football program is designed by FA qualified coaches with the goal of developing young players who are comfortable with the ball at their feet, strong fundamentals in the key areas of the game and the ability to play within a team focussed on the principles of modern football such as ball retention, pressing and attacking football.
- 1 hour long sessions with children within their relevant age groups (3-4 years, 5-7 years, 8-11 years)
- Fundamental movement skills based warm ups to develop coordination, balance, speed, strength and awareness.
- Our activities are predominantly one ball each encouraging children to get as many touches of the ball as possible.
- A focus on the five key areas of the game, ball control, passing, shooting, tackling and team play to develop well rounded players.
- Regular individual coach interventions to highlight players performing skills well or areas for improvement specific to the focus area of the session.
- Small sided games with age appropriate pitches and goal sizes to allow children to implement the skills that they have learnt in the sessions in competitive situations.
- Regular assessments and progress checks based on the Kidster ability level system.