Cricket is a popular sport amongst many of the nationalities living in Dubai, our Kwik Cricket format provides a fun and safe platform to allow your children to develop into all round players. We take a holistic approach covering all aspects of the game and keep all activities fun and goal orientated to keep children interested.
- 1 hour long sessions with children within their relevant age groups (3-4 years, 5-7 years, 8-11 years) with specialised equipment used suited to the age of the children.
- Fundamental movement skills based warm ups to develop relevant skills for cricket such hand eye coordination, throwing, catching and spacial awareness.
- All activities use equipment and formats
- A strong emphasis on the sport specific skills required to be a successful player
- A focus on the three key areas of the game, bowling, batting and fielding and their uses in the context of the sport.
- Specialist coaching in batting and bowling to teach different techniques and situations in which they might be used in games.
- Regular individual coach interventions to highlight players performing skills well or areas for improvement specific to the focus area of the session.
- Kwik cricket format games allowing children to implement the skills that they have learnt and to gain an understanding of the scoring system, the field set up and the various field positions and roles of each player.
- Regular assessments and progress checks based on the Kidster ability level system.