Is your child wants to become the next Rory Mcilrouy or Michelle Wie, or is golf a sport that you would like to pay as a family in the future. If so you have come to the right place- the creators of Kidster were originally PGA Golf Professionals so golf is one of our specialities. Our program aims to develop all of the key fundamentals to give children a grounding in the sport before they are ready to head to the golf course.
- 1 hour long sessions with children within their relevant age groups (3-4 years, 5-7 years, 8-11 years)
- Fundamental movement skills based warm ups to develop coordination, balance, speed, strength and awareness.
- A focus on the five key areas of the game, putting, chipping, pitching and long shots.
- Short game activities to develop key competencies such as focus, distance control and aiming.
- Long game activities to develop key competencies such as rotation, clubhead speed accuracy and consistency of strike.
- The creation of short golf courses to give children an understanding of the key concepts of golf including, strategy, hazards, scoring and etiquette.
- Regular assessments and progress checks based on the Kidster ability level system.